skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
did you see the stylish kids in the riot?
08 January 2007
Reasons why I love where I live (part one of a series.)
Because on the bus on the way home from school today, "Mornington Crescent" came on just as I was passing the Mornington Crescent Tube station.
Belle & Sebastian -
Mornington Crescent
(
The Life Pursuit
)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have a blog!
Casey Acierno
United States
Very little free time.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(15)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
▼
2007
(20)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(8)
▼
January
(5)
allô, allô, je t'aime, je t'aime!
Adventures on the 29 bus. (also probably one in a ...
I'm a believer, I just need a motive.
Reasons why I love where I live (part one of a ser...
london calling.
Labels
"studying" abroad
attacks of conscience
barcelona
boys named richard
Britain is funny
British men
camden love
camden not-love
casey is the happiest girl on earth.
columbia kids gone wild
do go back to dalston
eurotrip 2007
fuzzy wuzzy caterpillars
gigs
ifor evans is just like heaven
introspective wank
leaving London
links
lists
malta
montpellier
mp3s
paris
Shakespeare is not really that great
Stokey pokey
take a pen--write it down...
the 29
the other side of the bar for a change
things to do when you're not drinking
why is east always the right side to be on?
young americans
young not-americans
No comments:
Post a Comment